Followers

What I pack

                                             What I pack.

Hello my lovely readers! Today, I am going to be telling you what I pack when I go on a short holiday/break! First of all, my Suitcase is from Rocklands London, and has a London print. It is the medium size, so I can use it has hand luggage

.

                                                              Toiletries

Here is an overview of the toiletries I take away with me. I do take more away with me, but these are just some of my favourites. the simple miceller water, is amazing for taking make-up of, and refreshing your skin. The witch blackhead clearing gel, this is great for minimizing blackheads and pores. The body shop hand cream, is really moisturising and softening.the body butter is very softening, and the shower gel smells amazing. The shower scrub, makes your skin really soft. Finally the lip balm, makes your lips really soft.

                                                                       Make-up.

Again, this is only some of the products I am taking, I don't wear foundation/ concealer/ powder either, so it does not look like much. Shown is the, seventeen cheeks brush, Ruby and Millie blender brush, seventeen metallic cream highlighter, models own eye lash curlers, Soap and Glory, sexy mother pucker, in the shade Rose, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara, seventeen angled eye brush, Primark matte lipstick in pink, nude BarryM eyeshadow, Models own compact, and the BarryM blush. I am also taking the Tanya Burr palette in Candy Glam. For perfumes, I like to take the least as possible, therefore, I am taking a Victoria Secret spray, in Aqua Kiss, which is a floral spray, and my favourite spray, Mist you madly by soap and glory.


                                                                  Clothes.

For clothes, I like to take a variety of outfits, some casual, some fancy and some comfy, so then i have one for everything I get up to!


Thank you all for reading this blog post, Hope you have all had a lovely week!
Please share and comment what you like to pack!
Also follow me on Bloglovin' and on instagram, its abigailelizabethblogs, for notifications and updates.


                                                                 Abi X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.