Followers

Pamper Night Essentials


                        Pamper night essentials.


hello my lovely readers!
Today, I'm going to be talking my Pamper essentials, and how to make the most of your pamper night.
           
I love the go overboard with products! oops :/ aha
Clean on me:
a great body wash,that isn't to strong a smell!
hard to apply but very moisturising 
Scrub of your life:
this is great, as you really feel refreshed!
great for your elbows and knees
soak opera:
amazing scent and some amazing bubbles!
lasts for ages, I have three there that good 
body butter:
really moisturising
smells Amazing!!
granny takes a dip:
Amazing colours nice smell
don't sell it any more in that form, but still really pretty!

I really love listening to music when I'm relaxing, and Zayns new song is amazing! Gigi looks amazing in it as well!
I either listen to playlists on spotify, youtube or on the radio, because they are all different.
definitely listen to Justins new album though, because you'll be hooked!




I also love to watch TV series, especially friends, it is my all time favourite programme, and there is a post coming on Sunday all about it! I just love watching it as it calms me and it makes me laugh every time! Also reading relaxes me as well, and I get lost in books and loose track of time, and my worries go away.



Thank you All so very much for reading, I will be posting everyday for the next week.
be sure to share and comment!
also follow me on bloglovin'
and instagram! its @abigailelizabethblogs
                                     
                                                         Abi xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.