Followers

How I Homework


Hi my lovely readers,

Homework. 

Oh how I hate it.

Being in High school, I get a lot of it, and I'm going to tell you what makes me complete it all and not get bored as quickly.

Colour


L/R, notebook set from paper chase, Ipad, with a friends case, notebook from paper chase and pink scrap book from paper chase

I think that having colour really brightens up your desk,and adds variety and creativity to your work as you complete it. Notebooks and colourful binders will help brighten up your work area and I find it feels a lot nicer so I don't procrastinate as much. another thing that brightens up my work is Sharpies, and I think these can be used for your homework or to add colour your desk. I also love making lists with Sharpies as it motivates me to do the things I need to.


Planners


weekly planner from home bargains, sprinkle of glitter diary 2016


Planners make my life so much easier, as I can see when events are and when homework is due. I really love both these planners as there really bright, and as I said previously, colour really motivates me! the weekly planner, is great for jotting down when you're doing homework, as you can see it all and you don't have to flip pages. The diary is Amazing, and itake this to school with me and I will write down when the homework is due, and when I will do it! This helps my pro activity,as I can see what I am doing that night and if I have a piece that i am not looking forward to completing, can make sure its done!

cath kidston travel mug

Productivity.

For my productivity, I like to do my homework as soon as possible, therefore I don't have to do it at the weekend. I find that doing homework and revision on a weekday, helps you do your homework a lot quicker, as you are still in the school mood! I also am more productive if I am sat in well lit room. I Also love having a a cup of green tea with me as this is a very refreshing and it has no caffeine so it is very good for you.


Hope this helps and thanks for reading.

Love Abi xx


Camera, Canon EOS 1200D
Instagram, @abigailelizabethblogs

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and share this with your friends and comment down below












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.