Followers

Outfit of the day!

                                         

                                      Outfit of the day!  

Hello my lovely readers, in this short blog post, I'm going to be telling you what I wore yesterday!
First of all,I went into Liverpool with my friend, to meet Grace Helbig! It was very fun, and I enjoyed it so much! here's what I was wearing!


 This top is from River Island, in their 2015,Autumn/Winter range! It is in a jersey like material, and has quite low sleeves! It is really comfortable, and sits really nicely on the shoulders!
My jeans are from New Look, last year,and are in a washed out denim colour. They are really comfortable, and have silver detailing. However, as there skinny jeans they can be a bit tight and uncomfortable.
Finally, my shoes are these grey suede boot wedges, with silver detailing. These are from River Island and come in a variety of colours. The are really comfortable, and you don't feel like you're wearing heels at all!

Thankyou for reading, there will be blogposts up everyday, for the rest of this week!

remember to share and comment, and follow me on Bloglovin'


Also, follow my Instagram for updates and pictures!

@abigailelizabethblogs






2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. The boots are beautiful.
    Have a pretty day,
    Kayleigh xo
    havea-prettyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.