Followers

January Favourites

                                     

                                   January Favourites

 http://www.superdrug.com/Zoella/Zoella-Blissful-Mistful-Solid-Fragrance/p/533401
Hi Everybody,
In this Blog post, I'm going to be talking about my January Favourites. Hope you enjoy, and you find things you might Love to! Zoella Solid Fragrance, this is one of my holy grail products, i take it everywhere with me, and its so nice to just put on when I'm out and about, definitely worth a try! Soap and Glory Mist You Madly, this by far, is my favourite scent of all time, it is a very feminine and floral scent, and it stays on all throughout the day! Also for the 250ml bottle, its only £6:50!! Coconut Hand cream, this is amazing, I put it on every morning and it has made my hands so soft, especially in the winter. Cocoa Butter
http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/coconut/coconut-hand-cream.aspx
lip care stick, this is honestly one of the best lip balms ever, its so moisturising and it tastes amazing! this nail colour is so pretty and they dry so quickly, and the nail art pens are amazing for designs when you are going out! primark Candles in Generaly are my favourite but I have been loving the winter berry scent as it smells like Christmas! my No7 light up mirror is amazing I have used it everyday, when washing my face and I love the light feature! Heel Genius, this is the best foot cream I've ever tried, it makes them so soft and isn't to sickly for a scent! My make-up favourites, have been the thick and fast mascara, by soap and glory,this is amazing as it doesn't clump up your lashes. also the seventeen eye brush is amazing for your lid! Tanya Burr Candy Glam pallet, this was a Christmas exclusive, but the shades are the prettiest shades in the world! I can wear them with everything and they are so easy to blend. these three items, have been my bath favs, the puff, is from the body shop, and is really smooth, the snow
fairy, I have actually run out of, and had to use my sisters, but this is the best scent lush do, and the soap makes my hands really soft and smell of roses.Scrub Of Your Life, this is an amazing scrub and it has made my knees and elbows so smooth!! 
http://www.superdrug.com/Barry-M/Barry-M-Speedy-Quick-Dry-Nail-Paint-6---Pit-Stop/p/391620




The youtubers I have been loving, is Eve Bennett,her videos are so entertaining and she is stunning, she is definitely worth a watch. Saffron Barker, she just hit 100k and she makes me laugh so much! Finally, Kian and JC, these are very big youtubers, but over the past couple of weeks, I have been Binge watching there channel! they are hilarious and always make me laugh, I don't think I've ever kept a strait face watching them!

books I have been loving, are the Hunger Games series,by Susanne Collins, because they are amazing and written so well, it unbelievable! immediately fell in love with the characters, and her talent. another Amazing book, is All I Know Now Carrie Hope Fletcher! she is A youtuber, 
and her book is so good, i have been reading it for a while now, but i have not wanted to put it down! I definitely recommend that book!

Films I have been loving lately, are the Hunger games, as they are amazing as they have so much going on, but they have so many emotions, and the latest one just came out, and it was amazing! I also have loved Joy and Daddys home, which are some new releases. Joy had Jennifer Lawrence in, and it was a very moving film, and Daddys home was an Amazing comedy and i am definitely going to buy the DVD!




I hope you have loved this blog post, I and I would love to find out what you have been loving this past month!

Don't forget to comment, share and add me on bloglovin', bye everyone!





                                                                             
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/abigailelizabethblogs/


Camera   CANON EOS 1200D

                                              
                                                            Abi xxx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.